Performance & Servicing – James Wotton

Home Forums Good Guys-n-Girls Performance & Servicing – James Wotton

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  6of1 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dereck
    Dereck
    Keymaster

Most of you will know James is the man to go to for all your performance and service tinkering, but some newbies might not. James is a top bloke a great mechanic and probably the best guy to take your air cooled VW to locally. In case you didn’t know, James has many years experience and he can often be found twitting his street legal pro-turbo Oval down the strip.

His workshop is in Welling and if you don’t catch him at club meet you can call him on 020 8317 2973

Dr Wotton
    Participant

I’ve got email address now to: Vee-dub@btconnect.com because there is a rumour that I don’t answer the phone? I will try to respond with in 24hrs but bare with me I’m just getting the hang of this computer stuff…..

VEE-DUB@BTCONNECT.COM

Ghiaz
    Ghiaz
    Participant

I gotta say, if you can’t get to the garage, then email is the easiest way to get hold of James! Welcome to the 21st century James…. 😉

6of1
    Participant

When I save some money. I would like to get my Oval repaired, it needs the bodywork doing and a respray, I would also like more power as its still has the original 30hp engine, which isn’t that great on hills and motorways, a server fitted to the brakes and the interior trimed.
    Any ideas what to do with the engine?
    James do you do any of this stuff or know anybody that can?
    Thanks
    Arthur

6of1
    Participant

Booked in for a service and MOT with James in July. Will update you after the service.

6of1
    Participant

James carried out the service and MOT.
    He done an excellent job, fitted a refurbished Solex carburettor and set it up, fixed some problems with my gear selection along with checking out other bits and pieces.
    My camper now drives like a new vehicle, I have nothing but the highest praise for James and would recommend him to you if you need just a service or something a bit bigger James is your man!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrShare on FacebookEmail this to someone